If you are planning to do most of your search in or around salt water, you will need a special machine, and here we will leave you the price of metal detectors for this work.
Keep in mind that you don’t need a special detector if you’re looking at the dry sand of a saltwater beach, but you do need a few steps to find a treasure with a metal detector, as those who found these rare gold coins.
If you’re looking in wet sand, surf, or water, you’ll need a machine that’s PI or multi-frequency.
And if you ask yourself what these machines are, it’s simple: they’re metal detectors! If you’re wondering about their prices, don’t worry, we’ll mention them here.
But before we talk about the price of these metal detectors to find a treasure on the beach, we will give you some important tips.
Pulse induction machines are not designed to discriminate. If you plan to hunt beaches where there is a lot of garbage, go with a multiple frequency.
PI machines also tend to be a little heavier as many are built for diving.
The greatest benefit to PI machines is their superior depth in highly mineralized areas such as saltwater beaches.
The most serious beach hunters use pulse induction.
When choosing any metal detector for the beach, it goes without saying that you want a completely submersible machine, so here we mention the most remarkable detectors.
Remember that our Water Locators and Detectors devices have a high power groundwater detection, including different types of water, such as well water, fresh water, and salt water. They are unique in the market and with an incomparable performance:
Price of metal detectors: Geolocator Water Detector FRESH RESULT 2
The Fresh Result locator of 2 Plus systems has a geological and long-range system, is the first detector in the world to detect underwater that combines state-of-the-art technology and high discrimination.
The depth of this water detector is up to 1200 meters and a length of up to 2000 meters.
You will be able to select the type of water in which you will work (fresh, salty or natural) and at the same time, this new device will combine in the same way the possibility of working in earth (sand, clay, rocky or a combination of all).
Price of metal detectors: JW Fishers DHI-1 Held Interrogator Metal Detector
The DHI-1 Diver Held Interrogator will quickly locate an acoustic sonar transponder that transmits a frequency of 24, 25, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32 or 33kHz.
The DHI-1 acoustic sonar interrogator can be transported by a diver or deployed from a ship using the optional Ship Deployment Kit.
Price of metal detectors: Geolocator Water Detector FARM LIFE
- Works with all weather and ground conditions, at all temperature and humidity levels, withstands temperatures and humidity up to 75% maximum.
- Discover water at depths of up to 850 meters below ground level with the ability to define depth in meters and centimeters.
- Covers 1,500 square meters of detection area.
- It has four electric probes.
- The device is powered by a 12-volt battery that allows you to work for 4 hours continuously.
- Rechargeable battery.
- 12 volt battery charger.
- All components of the device come in a strong anti-shock case.
- An aluminium bag with a special sponge.
- The size of the case is: 45 cm – width 33 cm – height 15 cm.
- The best of German industry.
- A certificate of origin and a guarantee of two years from the date of purchase.
To learn more about detectors for use in the ocean or any type of water, contact us at our phones or in our live chat. We are here to help you fulfill your dream!