AKA Signum MFD – HM Metal Detector
Professional, computerized , high-sensitivity , multi-frequency metal detector with original, patented , no analogue technology of space- harmonic filtering (SFT), which allows to significantly improve the quality of the identification of objects.
Specially modified to be able to work on terrains with high mineralization, hot rocks, old ceramics and other conditions difficult for most VLF detectors.
- Electronic unit, which allows transmission and processing of signals in the range of 1 to 30 kHz .
- Automatic compensator input allows to reach sensitivity to 65cm for 25mm. coin.
- A unique algorithm for identification of flat metal objects (S- algorithms).
- Large high contrast display.
- Technology for immediate visualization of the objects during a search in the form of spectral – graphic images of the LCD display ( 128×64 ).
- Two independent channels of search: RT ( Real Time) and ST ( Short Ton ).
- 4 user programs on demand, with instant access.
- 4 modes of sound indication of the possibility of setting the tone and limits of sound.
- Additional program for deep searching of large objects.
- Automatic and Manual Ground Balance.
- A system for automatic correction of ground balance with adjustable speed readjustment.
- Dynamic and static modes of searching.
- Unique algorithm discriminatory suppression and display ” hot rocks “.
- “Turbo” mode for extreme depth.
- Streamlined ergonomic design.
- Waterproof housing electronic control module.
- Possibility for rapid operational change search coils in the field without presets.
- Powered – 6 batteries 1,5 V AA.
- Time to work with one set of batteries – up to 20 hours, depending on modes.
- Weight without batteries – 1.3 kg .
The main original feature of this detector and all the other models of Aka is a “hodograph” identification of targets, which allows to define targets very easy and with an exact value. No other metal detector brand has such an identification.
There are 3 algorithms to choose from, algorithms are best described as 3 chips that control the detector in different ways based on recovery speed and desired targets.
All 3 algorithms named MSF, SSF and MM have their own parameters, for example if you are using MM which is high trash mode and a very fast recovery speed all you settings such as discrimination, sensitivity, audio tone, are all saved under that feature, so when using another algorithm such as SSF you can save a different range of settings to suit your search requirements.
SSF is primarily for use in areas with large flat iron or heavily rusted iron plates, these are usually detected with mixed signal or are often confused as a non-ferrous signal.
When using algorithm SSF, these errors are avoided the machine clearly identifies that the detected signal is iron.
MSF is more of an all round setting, it has a medium recovery speed which rejects or identifies most iron with ease, this is best describes as a low to medium trash setting and will suit most people.
MM is also known as metal trash (MT), it is very dynamic and an ideal setting for working amongst high iron contamination such as ancient sites, the audio response is very sharp and precise so a slow sweep speed is recommended for MM mode.
Accessories Included from Factory:
- 11″ DD Search Coil.
- Signum MFD – HM Metal Detector.
Comparison between Signum MFD and Signum MFD-HM
Import Duties, Taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer responsibility.
Please check with your country’s custom office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to buying.
** Detector Power is not responsible and does not accept returns for the incorrect handling of the equipment sold and can not guarantee the customer the discovery of valuable treasures or metals if in the place of search there is really nothing. Detector Power guarantees that the devices detect efficiently as they are constantly evaluated by detectorists and manufacturers to provide the best results. We suggest our clients before making any purchase that analyzes the equipment well since they are high-end and very modern equipment that can not be returned.
G. Edwards –
Great machine, very customizable and works great. I am very happy with this detector, in the first two weeks it has been a success, I have found rings and coins easily found on the beach. Highly recommended recommended.