CONRAD GR3 Deep Seeking 3D Metal Detector
GR-3 3D ground scanner is a small-size lightweight metal detector, easy to use to find deep buried treasures with 3D visualization of scan data of target area via analysis app that can be installed on both Android or iOS tablets and smartphones.
GR-3 device was designed in the form of a stick-shaped probe that is used to conduct a ground scan, and the ground scan measurement data stored and transmitted to be visualized as 3D graphics via 3D analysis app that gives the prospector with detailed tools to analyze the data and know all details about buried treasures like metal type, size and depth visually.
All these great features included in GR-3 comes also at great price tag that fit all beginner or amateur prospectors , but even can be used by professional treasure hunters and deliver reliable ground scanner for all purposes.
GR-3 is a 3D ground scanner metal detector that can be used to:
- Find buried gold treasures such as: golden chests, ancient coins, golden jewelry.
- Detection of Non-Ferrous metals objects such as silver coin, bronze statue, plate of copper.
- Ferrous metal detection: iron, steel, iron alloys.
- Underground cavities detection such as : tunnels, chambers, bunkers and so on.
3D Ground Scan Technology
GR-3 device is basically a ground scanner probe with built-in sensors, it incorporates 2 high precision (dual) sensor system called CN-D Sensor that enable to penetrate ground layers to reach greater depth and gives the user more accurate high-resolution data for 3D visualization.
GR-3 ground scanner has many different detection modes that fit particular metal detection applications, the included detection modes are:
1 – 3D Ground Scan Mode:
It is the most used detection mode used to scan the ground and visualize the data via GR-3 analysis app, the scan process can be conducted either in Automatic or Manual modes.
2 – Live Scan Mode:
Used for quick scan of area to find possible targets, it visualize the scan data in real time as 2D colored stream of colors that change based on the target type that the probe pass over.
3 – Pinpointer Mode:
Used for pinpoint to find possible metal objects during excavations (usually after using ground scan mode to detect the target).
3D Analysis App
GR-3 3D ground scanner can display its scanned data visually on any supported Android or iOS devices such as tablets or smartphones, and that done using GR-3 analysis app that can be installed to show the scan data as 3D graphics that represent structure of scanned area and what it contains of possible targets like golden treasure or tunnel or normal ground.
The analysis app is bundled with powerful tools to analyze that data to give user useful information about buried targets such as position, depth and metal type.
Wireless Data Transmission
The scan data transmitted wirelessly to the tablet or smartphone to be processed and visualized inside analysis app using Bluetooth 4.2 BLE technology that offer about 50 meter coverage range.
GR-3 powered using built-in 3.7 Volt lithium-ion (Li-ion) rechargeable battery, it can be charged with 5 volt Micro-USB or charging with portable power sources like power-banks.
- Sensor technology: CN-D Dual Sensor Technology (Gradiometer) ± 2000 µT.
- CPU: 240 Mhz CPU – 12-bit A/D converter.
- Depth: Up to 15 meters *.
- Search Mode: Auto – Manual – Live Scan – Pinpointer.
- 3D Analysis Software: Conrad GR-3 Android & IOS Analysis software.
- Language: 23 Language.
- Battery: 3.7 V Li-ion Rechargeable battery.
- Operating time: Approx. 8 hours.
- Wireless Connection: Bluetooth 4.2 BLE.
- Operating temperature: 0ºC – 70ºC.
- Storage temperature: -20ºC – 60ºC.
- Warranty: 2 years.
- Weight: Approx. 600 gr.
- Dimensions: 810 x 70 x 70 mm.
- Input Voltage: 5 Volt – 2 A.
- Device main unit.
- 5 Volt charging adapter and charging cable.
- Carton Case.
- User manual.
- Warranty certificate.
* Note : The difference between GR-3 & GR-3 Plus models is the GR-3 Plus model has dual sensors and gives higher resolution scan data (more accurate results) and more depth reach (15 m in comparison of 10 m in GR-3 ).
Import Duties, Taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer responsibility.
Please check with your country’s custom office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to buying.
** Detector Power is not responsible and does not accept returns for the incorrect handling of the equipment sold and can do not guarantee the customer the discovery of valuable treasures or metals if in the place of search there is really nothing. Detector Power guarantees that the devices detect efficiently as they are constantly evaluated by detectorists and manufacturers to provide the best results. We suggest our clients before making any purchase that analyzes the equipment well since they are high-end and very modern equipment that can not be returned.
There are no reviews yet.