Klayzer Technology GR Pro 2D Long Range Metal Detector
Are you looking for a single guaranteed technology to detect gold, crude gold, metals, and treasures? If you are looking for the most precious treasures in the earth’s core, then this technology is for you. Own this piece today from Klayzer technology.
Our device is unique of its kind and uses five different systems to find gold, metals, and different treasures from the earth’s soil. The device works in all kinds of terrain even through basalt and metallic rocks.
The device uses the most efficient systems using high-frequency wave technologies that can penetrate up to a depth of 20 meters and a front ahead detection technology for up to 2 kilometers.
The device is equipped with a colored easy to use the screen with a 2D display and tons of other features.
Easy To Use
7 Hours Working
Klayzer Gr Pro uses 5 detection systems:
- Single person field scanning system.
- Double person field scanning system.
- Deep search and scan for spaces and metals systems.
- Superficial scanning system.
- Pinpointer scanning system.
Single person field scanning system
This system is a great system to accurately locate targets and determine its position remotely. It can also scan wide areas in short times while decreasing the search area as possible. It also has an ionic separation feature for metals.
This system uses cutting-edge technologies and high-frequency waves that can pass through the soil layers up to 20 meters in depth and a front ahead detection technology for up to 2 kilometers.
This system can be used by only one person by using the search handle. Copper antennas are attached from the front, then you hold the handle with both right and left hands. Each handle is connected from its end with a cable to the motherboard. This system is far more efficient than other scanning systems in its class and used when searching in wide areas.
The device has the following detection programs:
The secret space feature:
Klayzer Gr Pro handles have space where you can put a small part of the metal you are searching for in it. This supports the frequency of detection a lot.
This feature is not activated by default and left to the user preferences. The device already offers great accuracy using a mix between frequencies and search handles.
Double person field scanning system
This mode allows you to use the device easily in tough weather conditions and harsh environments such as mountains. Thanks to the opposing double person feature, the user can operate with the least amount of errors possible due to winds or the user’s lack of experience.
This system is designed to be used by two opposing users at the same time by using a group of copper handles with two rods for each person at its end. One of the users holds the handles with ports at its end to connect it to the motherboard of the device.
The other two handles have no ports and are held by the other user opposingly and the ends of the rods are connected.
Deep search and scan for spaces and metals system
This system is super easy to use with accurate results and efficiency in finding gold, crude gold, metals, and old coins in a depth of 3 meters under the ground.
This system can identify valuable metals from the cheap ones and spaces with great accuracy in location and depth.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
After adjusting the manual calibration of the ground, the search operation starts by raising the search disc for 2 cm over the ground and moving it lightly for right and left parallel to the earth’s surface.
When the device finds a signal for metal or space, the device displays the type of metal found or space. After that, the user can detect the depth of the object in centimeters.
To prevent losing the small and deep treasures you need to move the search disk from right to left and left to right over the search areas slowly.
Superficial scanning system
This system is perfect to search for metals, old coins, and gold that are superficial in soil and not deeper than one meter. The Klayzer Gr Pro is calibrated with the ground through the automatic settings. In this way, the gold seekers ensure to find gold with high efficiency in all difficult terrains.
The Klayzer Max directly offers the results on the 2D screen with the ability to discriminate between four different types of targets: gold, precious metals, space, and iron.
The search discs specified for this system can work underwater in a depth of up to one meter. This gives you the ability to easily detect treasures in the banks of rivers and beaches. This allows you to transfer your activity between water and soil easily and to work with all humid environments without problems.
In this system, Klayzer Gr Pro allows you to find great and perfect performance and to determine the depth in centimeters.
Pinpointer scanning system
In this feature, Klayzer Gr Pro steps ahead all of its competitors in its class in terms of depth and easy handling of the device. Using the Pinpointer system in the device, the user can detect all metals with high sensitivity.
The search disc specified to this system can work underwater and dive for more than one meter in the banks of rivers and beaches. This also allows you to change between water and land easily and work in all humid environments without suffering.
Klayzer Gr Pro advantages:
- Klayzer Gr Pro is a fully automatic 2D video detector which can use different five systems for detection giving you audio and visual info.
- It can work in different terrains and the most difficult weather conditions without being affected by all types of dust and pollutants.
- It works with the highest efficiency and accuracy in the metallic and rocky soils using a metal detection system.
- Automatic calibration and soil settings.
- You have the option to search for different metals you want in the search mode. For example, if you want to search for gold only you can choose only gold from the menu.
- Klayzer Gr Pro can differentiate between gold, precious metals, spaces, iron, and metal differentiation.
- The device can work in six different languages (German, English, French, Spanish, Arabic).
- In Klayzer Gr Pro you can choose the space mode and discover secret crypts and rooms under the ground.
- The device contains 3 search discs that give you the ability to work at different depths. You can use two of these discs underwater.
- Depth measurement: the device can measure depths accurately in centimeters.
- Klayzer Gr Pro contains LED illumination on the screen so you can work in dark environments.
Accessories Included from Factory:
- 3 Search Coils.
- Telescopic Handles.
- Brass Steering Handles.
- Device Charger.
- Car Charger.
Made in Germany.
*It is important to mention the following points to our valued customers:
- Each unit of the Klayzer devices is handcrafted to ensure that each unit works optimally and has the results desired by our customers so that the finishing of the pieces can be rustic.
- The Klayzer detectors may have some minor scratches, dents, or external damage due to manual assembly, so it is necessary to clarify that this does not affect the operation of the detector at all and is not a cause of return.
Please check with your country’s custom office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to buying.
**Detector Power is not responsible and accepts no returns for the improper handling of the equipment sold and cannot guarantee to the customer the discovery of valuable treasures or metals if at the place of search there really is nothing. Detector Power ensures that the products offered detect efficiently as they are constantly evaluated by detectorists and manufacturers to provide the best results. We suggest to our clients before making any purchase that they analyze them well devices since they are devices of high range and very modern that cannot be returned.