NEXT LABS Aurelian Gold & Metal Detector
Aurelian is a new Long-Range metal detector from Next Labs Detectors – Germany that combines ease of use and simplicity with great performance in finding and locating buried metal targets underground from far distances.
Aurelian metal detector with its two search systems and its visual multilingual device program and its economical price, deliver a powerful tool for prospectors and treasure hunters to find all types of metal targets located at great depths easily.
Are you looking for a powerful metal detector that will not break the bank? Look no further than Aurelian! , Don’t miss this amazing opportunity to upgrade your metal-detecting capabilities.
Get your hands on an Aurelian metal detector today!
Aurelian Device Features
Aurelian Metal Detector Applications & Uses.
- Finding buried treasures like golden chests, valuable antiques, and historical artifacts.
- Detect non-ferrous metals like silver, copper, and platinum.
- Search for natural gold nuggets and veins.
- Hunt for ancient relics like bronze statues and weapons such as swords and daggers.
- Detect underground cavities like tunnels, catacombs, and caves.
- Search Technology
- Aurelian metal detector device works according to the long-range locating technology by picking up signals coming from targets buried underground through antennas and a remote sensing probe.
Before starting the search and scanning process, the user can select search system from one of two systems:
1 – Auto Search System (Automatic Long Range Locator)
The Automatic Long Range Locator system performs a wide scan for large area of surrounding land with automatic identification of possible buried targets.
The front scan range is in 0 to 3000m range and the depth range between 0 and 25 meter.
With this search system, it is possible to locate and detect following target types: Gold – Natural gold – Silver – Bronze – Cavity – diamond.
2 – Manual Search System (Manual Long Range Locator)
The Manual search system enable the user to define and adjust some values and settings that can fine-tune the search for more accurate and specific detection.
User can set following settings:
- Front Scan Range: can set it in 0 to 3000 m range.
- Depth Range: can set its value in 0 to 25 m range.
- Target Type: user can choose from following target types: Ottoman Gold – Roman Gold – Treasures – Gold Nuggets – Silver Coins – Silver Bars.
Easy to Use Device Program
The Aurelian metal detector’s device program features a graphical user interface that is available in multiple languages, including some of the most widely spoken languages worldwide. The available languages include: German, English, French, Russian, Arabic, Italian, Portuguese, and Persian.
The device program is very simple and easy to use for all prospectors, with an easy-to-understand visual interface that enables the user to choose search systems and adjust their various settings, such as choosing distances and depths quickly.
- 2.8-inch Touch Screen.
- 2 Search Systems: Auto search and manual search.
- 8 Different Search Languages: Germany, English, French, Russian, Arabic, Italian, Portages, and Persian.
- Depth of the Device: 25 meters under the ground.
- Front Range: 2500 meter squares.
- The AURELIAN Contains 2 Search Systems.
- Guaranty 3 Years.
Device Parts and Accessories:
- Device main unite.
- Sp signal transmitter.
- 2 recipient antennae.
- Electrical charger.
- Car charger.
- Lithium-ion battery + 1 extra battery.
- Protective bag.
Import Duties, Taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer responsability.
Please check with your country’s custom office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to buying.
** Detector Power is not responsible and does not accept returns for the incorrect handling of the equipment sold and can not guarantee the customer the discovery of valuable treasures or metals if in the place of search there is really nothing. Detector Power guarantees that the devices detect efficiently as they are constantly evaluated by detectorists and manufacturers to provide the best results. We suggest our clients before making any purchase that analyzes the equipment well since they are high-end and very modern equipment that can not be returned.
There are no reviews yet.