GARRETT ATX Extreme PI Metal Detector
With closed search coil 11″x13″ Mono
This incredible ATX detector, now with a closed 11×13″ Mono search coil, is the best example of what a multi-frequency pulse induction detector should be. Certified for all-terrain (AT) deserts, mountains, in any and all (X) Xtreme conditions such as saltwater beaches (waterproof up to 10 feet – 3 meters) and any highly mineralized terrain. Key features include: Advanced Pulse Induction, considered the optimal technology for deep signal penetration, strong and robust design and a new Mono coil for Xtreme and uniform sensitivity to gold of all sizes. Ideal for prospecting gold and hunting relics in highly mineralized soils. Perfect for hunting coins and jewelry on land, beach and shallow water. Get the Xtreme performance without the Xtreme prices!
- Warranty: Protected by a 2-year warranty.
- Total weight: Weighs 6.9 lbs (3.1 kgs).
- Waterproof: Submersible up to 10 feet of water.
- Audio: Output audio from an external waterproof speaker.
- Frequency: Emits a maximum frequency of 730 pulses per second.
- Frequency Scan: Minimizes RFI interference automatically through a Ground Track frequency scan with 4 configurations: Offers Ground Track with 4 configurations that can be quickly changed Advanced ground balance: no manual ground balance change required; Range from ferrous to salty.
Accessories included from the factory:
- Closed search coil 11×13″ Mono.
- Battery Charger AA Batteries (Rechargeable Batteries).
- ATX Custom Detector Sling by Garrett Metal Detectors Adjustable headphones with padded earpads.
NOTE: Garrett metal detectors are available for sale ONLY to US addresses.
** Detector Power is not responsible and does not accept returns for the incorrect handling of the equipment sold and can not guarantee the customer the discovery of valuable treasures or metals if in the place of search there is really nothing. Detector Power guarantees that the devices detect efficiently as they are constantly evaluated by detectorists and manufacturers to provide the best results. We suggest our clients before making any purchase that analyzes the equipment well since they are high-end and very modern equipment that can not be returned.