XP Deus Full Metal Detector
- Discover the DEUS universe, the first fully wireless detector!
- Fold, unfold your ergonomic S TELESCOPIC stem in 5 seconds!
- DEUS, the only fully wireless metal detector.
- DEUS also works without remote control, thanks to WS4 or WS5 headsets.
- Connect your MI-6 pinpointer to the DEUS, to hear it through your headphones.
- The worldwide lightest metal detector, from 750gr!
- 5 coils that offer frequencies from 4 to 80 kHz.
- Deeper, Faster & Powerful.
A technological breakthrough!
The XP DEUS marks a technological breakthrough and is an innovation in metal detector design. Its patented architecture is based on 3 key elements:
A search coil, a remote control and headphones (+ optional pinpointer). All three components communicate with each other over lightning fast digital radio signal.
This signal is digitized and analyzed directly at the source by an ultra-miniature digital processor, considerably improving the quality of the signal. This integrated circuit in the sensor head processes the information and sends it in real time to the headphones and remote control via radio link.
Turn off the remote… Your DEUS continues to work!
The WS4 and WS5 headsets can drive the detector alone, allowing you to detect in an even lighter configuration. XP is the only manufacturer who offers two formats of wireless headphones. The WS4 and WS5 headsets utilize the same functions and have identical control interface. In the absence of the remote control, the headphones will become the detector, allowing the operator to adjust the main settings.
The first S-Telescopic Stem:
The XP S-Telescopic Stem is a patented design, it collapses in seconds providing instant storage and greater maneuverability compared to straight stems. Ergonomics studied: The tough rubber grip is designed to fit the shape of your hand with an exact grip angle.
- Wireless digital radio link between the coil, the remote control and the headphones.
- Multichannel automatic (36 channels).
- Micro digital circuit built into the search coil.
- Wide range of frequency choices (35 frequencies from 3.7 to 27.7 kHz).
- Adjustable power and responsiveness.
- Sound curve, iron volume, multi tones, notch, etc… Many advanced functions (expert mode).
- Ground Effect Settings (tracking, pumping, manual, beach).
- Dynamic or 4 static modes (pinpoint).
- Wide and precise discrimination range in iron.
- 10 installed factory programs (for quick start) and save your own personal programs (8).
- Ultra light detector: 900 gr Full – 800 gr without wireless control box (hip-mountable).
- Remote Control pocket sized (hip mount case provided), held by clip support, graphic display with low power consumption backlight and intuitive screen.
- 11″ 2D coil, both light and waterproof including coil cover.
- Wireless Backphone, rain proof, light and foldable (backphone removable), with its own operation controls and screen, with transport case.
- USB standard protocol to recharge and download new software / update (via XP website).
- Lithium battery, very compact (2 year warranty).
- Coil battery life: 15 hours (depending on power and frequency).
- Remote control and backphone battery life: 20 hours.
- Fast and simultaneous charger of the 3 elements (remote control, coil & backphones in 3 hours).
- 5 Year warranty and LONGTIME certified (designed to last).
- Made in France.
NOTE: XP metal detectors are available for sale ONLY to US addresses.
** Detector Power is not responsible and does not accept returns for the incorrect handling of the equipment sold and can not guarantee the customer the discovery of valuable treasures or metals if in the place of search there is really nothing. Detector Power guarantees that the devices detect efficiently as they are constantly evaluated by detectorists and manufacturers to provide the best results. We suggest our clients before making any purchase that analyzes the equipment well since they are high-end and very modern equipment that can not be returned.
Compre este dectector para iniciar en este hobby y es excelente lo recomiendo es facil de entender y tuve varios hallazgos.