OTS Guardian Full Face Mask
The Guardian line of Full-Face Masks (FFMs) is OTS’ most recent innovation. Designed to meet the demanding needs of today’s Commercial/Professional Diver, it leverages the best features found on other FFMs with unique features designed by OTS. The Guardian FFM comes in the following color combinations (skirt/hardware): black/black, black/blue, black/red, black/pink, blue/black, and yellow/black.
Features of the Guardian FFM include:
- Removable 2nd stage for easy cleaning and storage (can’t be used w/o mask).
- Made of a one-piece, non-rigid silicone skirt combined with injection-molded, high-impact, glass-filled ABS plastic frame and regulator housing.
- A double face seal and slightly smaller oral nasal cavity to fit most faces.
- Equalization occurs through a nose block.
- Air flow is directed up over the visor to eliminate fogging and through one-way valves in the oral nasal pocket to reduce CO2 retention.
- 2nd stage comes off the right shoulder and uses a standard LP hose.
- Includes a communications port for easy installation of a Buddy Phone® or ear/microphone assembly to connect an OTS Diver Communications Unit such as the Aquacom® SSB-2010.
- Includes OTS’ Ambient Breathing Valve®, Mask Bag, and LP hose.
Please check with your country’s custom office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to buying.