Aqua Marina Magma 11’2” Inflatable Stand Up Paddle Board with Kit
Our most popular all-around advanced boards are bestsellers, offering fantastic versatility and boasting unrivalled quality, innovation and design.
Designed for use across a wide range of conditions, by all kinds of riders. The shorter models are better suited to catch some waves, while the longer wider models are aimed at heavier paddlers or families who will be paddling together on one board.
The Drop Stitch Light Technology makes the new Aqua Marina all-around advanced line the most valuable inflatable SUP on the market with an incredible stiffness and weight ratio.
DROP STITCH LIGHT TECHNOLOGY
Quality construction, portable packing and durable yet affordable solution.
- Double Wall Fabric drop stitch core.
- Light and printed tarpaulin layer.
- First PVC rail layer.
- Second PVC rail layer.
- EVA footpad.
- Lightweight drop stitch technology.
- Full deck and base quality printing and rail design for superior optics.
- Removable slide-in Center Fin.
- Integrated D-ring for attaching a leash on the bow of the board.
- Rubber patch around the valve for premium look and better airtightness in harsh enviroment.
- 4 integrated cargo D-rings with bungee cord to attach luggage, finished with a clasp.
- Durable neoprene handle.
- 4 extra D-rings for attaching the Kayak seat (seat sold separately).
- Tail kick pad for critical bottom turns and cutbacks.
- Diamond grooving footpad for ultimate grip and comfort.
- 3-piece adjustable aluminum paddle.
- Aqua Marina Double Action Pump LIQUID AIR V2 with the increased air capacity for fast & easy inflation.
- Model: MAGMA 11’2″.
- Product: BT-21MAP.
- Length: 11‘2″ / 340cm.
- Width: 33″ / 84cm.
- Thickness: 6″ / 15cm.
- Volume: 330L.
- Net Weight: 20.9lbs / 9.5kg.
- Max. Payload: 330 lbs / 150kg.
- Max. Air Pressure: 15psi.
WHATS IN THE BOX
- ZIP Backpack.
- Double action pump liquid air V2.
- Sports III Paddle.
- Slide in center fin.
- Safety Leash.
Import Duties, Taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer responsibility.
Please check with your country’s custom office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to buying.