OKM eXp 6000 3D Metal Detector – Pro Plus Version
3D wireless metal detector and floor scanner with touch screen and video glasses
Depth: 30 meters
This is the most complete and advance metal detector in the world. The Exp 6000 Pro Plus offer the best technology from Germany and now Detector Power is really proud to offer this detector in the United States.
It is completely wireless and can be controlled via a touch screen, Android video glasses or Android tablets (sold separately). It is the first 3D ground scanner in the world that uses the new telescopic probe invented because OKM it can range from 50 to 120 cm.
The unique multilingual user interface and wireless probes allow for easy operation. The eXp 6000 uses Visualizer 3D software to analyze graphical scanning images of detected objects and to determine the depth and dimension of targets subways such as ancient artifacts, precious treasures, and historical elements.
Features and applications of the eXp 6000 ground scanner.
The eXp 6000 ground scanner and 3D metal detector are designed to help you detectorists locate buried objects, historical objects, lost treasures and hidden objects:
- Precious metal objects such as gold, silver, copper, and bronze.
- Hidden non-metallic structures such as ancient tombs, caves, walls, foundations, statues, chambers and sepulchers.
- Natural gold minerals.
- Valuable artifacts and lost treasure.
- Battlefield artifacts, historic settlements, and ancient sanctuaries.
All components of this geophysical measuring instrument are wireless. The eXp 6000 measurement probes use WiFi to establish a wireless data connection to the 3d detector. The ground scanning system consists mainly of the following parts:
with touch screen, multilingual GUI (graphical user interface) in different designs, automatic brightness control and GPS (can be activated by the user).
Telescopic rod mounting
to connect one of the following probes:
- Telescopic probe: This very new invented measuring probe can be extended from 50 to 120 cm and is perfectly designed for scanning large and small areas. From now on, the operator does not need to carry many probes in different sizes.
- Super Sensor: This specialized ground probe is one of the best ground scanner accessories on the market. Through the use of this antenna, discrimination and targeting of buried objects is easily possible.
- Tunnel Sensor: This measuring probe can be mounted on the 3d metal detector to detect hidden tunnels, chambers, cellars, shelters, caves and many other targets caverns.
- LiveStream Sensor: This soil probe will transmit measurement data directly to the eXp 6000 display to see underground objects “live”. Therefore, the 3D ground scanner operator can quickly inspect a large area to find possible targets underground.
The graphical user interface of the eXp 6000 ground scanner is available in the following languages:
Deutsch, English, Français, Spanish, عربي, فارسی, Λληνικά, Türkçe, 中文, Pусский
Regardless of the touch screen, the eXp 6000 ground scanner operator can also control the metal detector with any Android video lens or Android Tablet PC. Android devices can be used to replace the screen, as well as to allow other users to see and observe the search.
OKM eXp 6000 Metal Detector – Pro Plus Version Operation Video
Please check with your country’s custom office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to buying.
** Detector Power is not responsible and does not accept returns for the incorrect handling of the equipment sold and can not guarantee the customer the discovery of valuable treasures or metals if in the place of search there is really nothing. Detector Power guarantees that the devices detect efficiently as they are constantly evaluated by detectorists and manufacturers to provide the best results. We suggest our clients before making any purchase that analyzes the equipment well since they are high-end and very modern equipment that can not be returned.