AKA Signum MFD Multi Frequency Metal Detector
Professional multi-frequency metal detector, computerized, high sensitivity, with original technology, patented, without analog technology of spatial harmonic filtering (SFT), which can significantly improve the quality of object identification.
- Electronic unit, which allows the transmission and processing of signals in the range of 1 to 30 kHz.
- Automatic input of the compensator allows to reach a sensitivity of 65 cm by 25 mm. with the search coil 11″ DD / 7kHz.
- Unique algorithm for the identification of flat metal objects (S algorithms).
- Large, high-contrast display.
- Technology for the immediate visualization of objects during a search in the form of spectral images – LCD graphic display (128×64).
- Two independent search channels: RT (Real-Time) and ST (Short Tone).
- 4 on-demand user programs, with instant access.
- 4 modes of sonorous indication of the possibility to configure the tone and the limits of the sound.
- Additional program for deep search for large objects.
- Automatic and manual earth balance.
- A system for the automatic correction of the earth balance with adjustable speed readjustment.
- Dynamic and static search modes.
- Exclusive discriminating suppression algorithm and “hot rocks” display.
- Turbo” mode for extreme depth.
- Ergonomic and aerodynamic design.
- Waterproof housing electronic control module.
- Possibility of fast operational changeover search coils in the field without presets.
- Powered – 6 batteries 1,5 V AA.
- Time to work with a set of batteries: up to 20 hours, depending on the modes.
- Weight without batteries – 1.3 kg.
Additional search coils (sold separately):
- 6″/ 14kHz.
- 6 “x10” – 7kHz or 14kHz or 19kHz.
- 9 “x12” – 7kHz or 14kHz.
- 13″- 3kHz or 7kHz.
- 15″- 3kHz.
- 18″/ 3kHz.
The main original feature of this detector and of all other Aka models is a targets, which allows to define targets in a very simple way and with an exact value. None of the other brand metal detectors have such identification.
There are 3 algorithms to choose from, the algorithms are best described as 3 chips that control the detector in different ways depending on the recovery speed and targets desired.
All 3 algorithms called MSF, SSF, and MM have their own parameters. For example, if you are using MM, which is a high garbage mode and a very fast recovery speed.
SSF is primarily for use in areas with large iron or heavily oxidized plates, which are generally detected with a mixed signal or are often confused with a non-ferrous signal.
When using the SSF algorithm, these errors are avoided, the machine clearly identifies that the detected signal is iron.
MSF is more than a complete configuration, it has an average recovery speed that easily rejects or identifies most plates, this is best described as a low to medium garbage configuration and fits most people.
MM is also known as metal waste (MT), is very dynamic and is an ideal environment to work with high iron pollution, like old sites. The audio response is very clear and precise, so a slow sweep speed is recommended for MM mode.
*** The shaft for Signum are 2 different and could vary between straight or S-shaft. They are two different shafts, but the pcb with electronics inside is one and the same.***
Import Duties, Taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer responsibility.
Please check with your country’s custom office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to buying.
** Detector Power is not responsible and does not accept returns for the incorrect handling of the equipment sold and can not guarantee the customer the discovery of valuable treasures or metals if in the place of search there is really nothing. Detector Power guarantees that the devices detect efficiently as they are constantly evaluated by detectorists and manufacturers to provide the best results. We suggest our clients before making any purchase that analyzes the equipment well since they are high-end and very modern equipment that can not be returned.