Aqua Marina Breeze 9’10” Inflatable Stand Up Paddle Board with Kit
The new BREEZE features more generous volume and payload that cater to those looking for easier ride and carrying more luggage. The comfortable diamond grooving footpad provides extra grip while the strengthened stainless steel leash D-ring ensures a safe ride in small waves.
Constructed with Aqua Marina’s exclusive Drop Stitch Light Technology, the BREEZE is lightweight but super stiff. Coming with our new customized zip backpack this year, these classic models are highly portable whilst packing everything inside.
DROP STITCH LIGHT TECHNOLOGY
Quality construction, portable packing and durable yet affordable solution.
- Double Wall Fabric drop stitch core.
- Light and printed tarpaulin layer.
- First PVC rail layer.
- Second PVC rail layer.
- EVA footpad.
- Lightweight drop stitch technology.
- Full deck and base quality printing and rail design for superior optics.
- Integrated D-ring for attaching a leash on the bow of the board.
- Removable slide-in Center Fin.
- Rubber patch around the valve for premium look and better air tightness in harsh environment.
- 4 integrated cargo D-rings with bungee cord to attach luggage, finished with a clasp.
- 4 extra D-rings for attaching the Kayak seat (seat sold separately).
- Durable neoprene handle.
- Honeycomb grooving footpad for ultimate grip and comfort.
- 3-piece adjustable aluminum paddle.
- Aqua Marina Double Action Pump LIQUID AIR V1 for fast & easy inflation.
- Model: BREEZE 9’10”.
- Product: BT-21BRP.
- Length: 9‘10″ / 300cm.
- Width: 30″ / 76cm.
- Thickness: 4.7″ / 12cm.
- Volume: 220L.
- Net Weight: 17.4lbs / 7.9kg.
- Max. Payload: 220 lbs / 100kg.
- Max. Air Pressure: 15psi.
WHATS IN THE BOX
- ZIP Backpack.
- Double action pump liquid air V1.
- Sports III Paddle.
- Slide in center fin.
- Safety Leash.
Import Duties, Taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer responsibility.
Please check with your country’s custom office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to buying.