GARRETT AT Pro Waterproof Metal Detector
This Garrett AT Pro Metal Detector is a new Open Box product. The device is guaranteed by the manufacturer like any other new equipment and is in optimal operating condition. This device was used for training.
With PROformance 8.5×11″ DD search coil
From dry, dusty deserts to wetlands, swamps and more, the Garrett AT Pro Metal Detector is the versatile all-terrain metal detector that will take you through almost any search environment. With a waterproof housing of up to 10 feet (3 meters), the AT Pro also features an 8.5″x11″ DD search coil, high-resolution audio and iron discrimination, 0 to 99 Digital Orientation ID and Pro-Mode audio. Answer the call of adventure, wherever it takes you, with the Garrett AT Pro Metal Detector.
- Total weight: Weighs 3.03 lbs (1.37 kgs).
- Frequency: Operates at a frequency of 15 kHz.
- Warranty: Protected by a 2-year limited warranty.
- Waterproof: Submersible in up to ten feet of water.
- Versatility for all types of terrain: Can be used in wet, humid or dry conditions with versatility for all types of terrain.
- Iron Audio ™: Listen to the discriminated iron and modify the mid-tone signal range of the metal detector with Iron Audio.
- High-resolution iron discrimination: Can be set to separate the valuable targets from the trash with one to forty levels of iron discrimination.
- Audio in professional mode: Hear subtle changes in a target response for better judgment of size, conductivity, depth and shape target with proportional audio and roll tone.
Accessories included from the factory:
- MasterSound Headphones.
- PROformance 8.5×11″ DD search coil.
NOTE: Garrett metal detectors are available for sale ONLY to US addresses.
** Detector Power is not responsible and does not accept returns for the incorrect handling of the equipment sold and can not guarantee the customer the discovery of valuable treasures or metals if in the place of search there is really nothing. Detector Power guarantees that the devices detect efficiently as they are constantly evaluated by detectorists and manufacturers to provide the best results. We suggest our clients before making any purchase that analyzes the equipment well since they are high-end and very modern equipment that can not be returned.