GER Detect Titan 400 Smart Metal Detector
This GER Detect Titan 400 Metal Detector its a new Open Box product. The device is guaranteed by the manufacturer like any other new equipment and is in optimal operating condition.
GER Detect Titan 400 Smart Metal Detector device, with a completely new design, is the first of its kind in the world.
GER Detect Titan 400 Smart Metal Detector device can bypass all types of mineral rocks with automatic calibration technology, including sedimentary, metamorphic, and igneous rocks, which consist of two types:
Granite and Basalt, which are among the worst types of rocks that impede the work of many devices in the market, due to the change in the rocks as a result of their chemical interaction with the earth and their transformation into rock tissue, i.e., mineral components.
This device also has the advantage of automatically switching to search systems once the parts for each system are installed.
Three Search Systems in one Device.
- The Long-Range Search System.
- The Ionic Fields Search System.
- VLF Metal Detection System.
Long Range Search System:
This system is characterized by high accuracy in identifying and monitoring the target location and restricting it within a square meter distance.
- The device starts searching by showing light signals on the screen to show that the device is sending and receiving signals that direct you towards the target.
- When a signal is received, the device will activate three functions at once to confirm the presence of the target
- The turning of the signal recipient towards the target directly.The direction of the target appears on the smart screen.
- Making a beep sound when the signal recipient turns towards the target.
- Confirm the direction of the target using the four directions to ensure more accurate reach to the target.
- Trace the signal and when the signal recipient turns back, this means that you have gone past the target
- Narrow the search location by marking it as the center of the target to be confirmed.
- Then confirm the location of the target from the four directions (from south to north – from north to south – from west to east – from east to west).
Features of this system:
A system screen containing:- Target direction locating indicator.
- The front range of the device.
- Sensitivity level.
- The possibility of choosing the appropriate front range for the search area to be covered (from 100 meters to 500 – 1000 – 1500 – 2000 – 2500 – 3000) square meters.
- The ability to control the level of sensitivity.
- The depth in the long-range system reaches 25 meters underground.
Ionic Field Search System:
It is a system that specializes in detecting ionic fields that form around gold and buried treasures long time ago.
Search by moving the device from right to left, it should have an angle equivalent to 180 degrees and when a sound signal is heard and the cursor appears on the screen, this indicates that a target has been discovered.
Follow the beep by moving the device up and down. When you reach above the target, the device’s sound will accelerate to confirm the presence of the target directly under the device
The depth in the ionic system reaches 25 meters underground and the front range is 3000 meters.
VLF Search System:
An advanced automatic Very Low Frequency (VLF) system with high accuracy in identifying metals, up to a depth of 3 meters underground.
A fully automatic operating system that is not affected by soil types: wet or rich in mineral salts or mineral rocks.
This system also has:
Discrimination and search for precious metals system, is characterized by rejecting signals resulting from iron or non-precious targets, allowing you to search for precious metals only (such as gold, silver, bronze, and coins).
The general search system, that is, the search for precious and non-precious metals: This system searches for all types of metals with high accuracy, in addition to distinguishing between precious and non-precious metals.
The VLF system screen contains several indicators:
- An indicator of the level of non-precious metals (ferrous).
- An indicator of the level of precious metals (non-ferrous).
- A positive (+) button and a negative (-) button to control the sensitivity level. of the search coil.
- The (x) button to “ignore Iron”.
Import Duties, Taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer responsability.
Please check with your country’s custom office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to buying.
** Detector Power is not responsible and does not accept returns for the incorrect handling of the equipment sold and can not guarantee the customer the discovery of valuable treasures or metals if in the place of search there is really nothing. Detector Power guarantees that the devices detect efficiently as they are constantly evaluated by detectorists and manufacturers to provide the best results. We suggest our clients before making any purchase that analyzes the equipment well since they are high-end and very modern equipment that can not be returned.