Minelab GPX-4500 Metal Detector
Discontinued product! We recommend the Minelab GPX 5000 Gold Metal Detector with advanced features and performance.
With 11″ DD and 11″ Monoloop search coils
The Minelab GPX-4500 Metal Detector, like its predecessor, is the ultimate gold detector and has additional features that make it more versatile than ever. Minelab created an entirely new class of gold detectors with the GPX-4000, unlike anything the industry had seen before.
The GPX-4500 takes that innovative technology even further with all new SETA technology that is quieter and more immune to interference.
- Warranty: Limited to 3 years.
- Total weight: 5.3 lbs (2.4 kgs).
- Frequency: Bi-Level, Advanced Pulse Induction.
- Audio: Built-in external speaker and headphone jack.
- Sensitivity control: Rx gain from 1 to 15. Adjust the detector to changing terrain conditions.
- Discrimination control: Iron rejection range from 1 to 10 and all metal. Remove or disconnect target unwanted garbage.
- SETA (Smart Electronic Timing Alignment): Provides less interference, quieter operation, and a more stable threshold.
Accessories included from the factory:
- Power cable.
- Automatic loader.
- 11″ DD search coil.
- Koss UR-30 Headphones.
- 11″ Monoloop search coil.
- Wall charger with USA and 3 international plugs.
- Armrest strap (Sov GT / Eureka / SD / GP / GPX).
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery with a built-in amplifier.
Minelab Military 15% discount – Information here
NOTE: Minelab metal detectors are available for sale ONLY to US addresses.
** Detector Power is not responsible and does not accept returns for the incorrect handling of the equipment sold and can not guarantee the customer the discovery of valuable treasures or metals if in the place of search there is really nothing. Detector Power guarantees that the devices detect efficiently as they are constantly evaluated by detectorists and manufacturers to provide the best results. We suggest our clients before making any purchase that analyzes the equipment well since they are high-end and very modern equipment that can not be returned.