Minelab GPX 5000 Gold Metal Detector is back order. Estimated delivery time 3-4 business weeks
Minelab GPX 5000 Gold Metal Detector
Serial Number: 67973268068
With 11″ Round DD plus 15×12″ Monoloop Search Coils
With an amazing features and functions, the GPX 5000 is not only superior to its predecessor, the GPX-4500 but is in a class of its own. Featuring Minelab’s exclusive technologies:
- Multi-Period Sensing (MPS).
- Dual Voltage Technology (DVT).
- Smart Electronic Timing Alignment (SETA).
Using unique features, functions, and industry-leading technology ensure the GPX 5000 detectors run smooth and quiet even in the most severe ground conditions, while still maintaining excellent depth and sensitivity to gold nuggets. Serious detectorists know that GPX 5000 detectors find gold much deeper than ANY other detector, in ALL ground conditions. That’s why we are confident to say we have the GPX 5000 Depth Advantage.
EIGHT SOIL TIMINGS
8 Timings make the GPX 5000 very versatile. It’s like having 8 detectors in 1. In addition to five of the Timings found on the previous model, the GPX 5000 introduces three new Timings: Fine Gold, Salt/Gold, and Coin/Relic.
- Fine Gold Timing gives even more depth and sensitivity than Enhance — bring home more nuggets even from ground thought to be completely worked out!
- Salt/Gold Timing is great for all nugget sizes in salty ground — outstanding at the beach!
- Coin/Relic Timing is the deepest ever for benign ground conditions.
- Improved Enhance Timing for more depth.
SIX PRESET SEARCH MODES
Gives you easy switch on and go detecting. In addition to General and Deep search are Hi-Mineral, Patch, Hi-Trash, and Pinpoint. All six Search Modes can be modified to your personal favorite settings. Menu accessible Search Modes can also be renamed.
INCREASED RX GAIN
Adjustment allows you more precise sensitivity control for optimum performance.
AUTOMATIC GROUND BALANCE
Options make it easy to adjust the detector to suit all ground conditions. e.g. (Fixed, Tracking, Tracking speed, Ground Balance Type, Quick-Trac button).
Maximize target signals for your personal hearing ability e.g. (Threshold, Tone, Audio Type, Signal Peak, Response, Target Volume, Volume limit, Stabilizer).
Adjustable to suit the iron trash level where you are detecting.
TWO INCLUDED COILS
Comes as standard with 11” DD coil plus 15×12″ Monoloop coil, giving you added versatility and value.
MPS (Multi Period Sensing) is Minelab’s advanced Pulse Induction (PI) technology that transmits pulses of different time periods. MPS also samples the received signal at multiple time periods allowing target signals and ground signals to be separated. This effectively removes the ground signal from even the most highly mineralized ground while still being sensitive to both small and deep gold. This achieves superior depth in extremely mineralized ground.
- Warranty : 3 Year Limited.
- Total Weight: 5.3 lbs (2.4 kgs).
- Technology: Bi-Level, Advanced Pulse Induction.
Factory Included Accessories:
- Bungy Cord.
- Cord Clamp.
- Power Cable.
- Automobile Charger.
- (2) Coil Covers.
- 11″ DD Search Coil.
- UR-30 Headphones.
- Rubbish & Finds Pouch.
- 15×12″ Mono Search Coil.
- Harness Assembly (GPX Series).
- Handle with Quick Track Button.
- Complete Hardware Set.
- Wall Charger with US and 3 International Plugs.
- Armrest Strap.
- Lithium-Ion Rechargeable Battery.
Minelab Military 15% discount – Information here
NOTE: Minelab metal detectors are available for sale ONLY to US addresses.