The Garmin Connect app can be installed on an Android or iOS device. Devices must meet the following minimum compatibility requirements.
NOTE: If the Garmin Connect app is installed on a device that is running an unsupported OS version, this may result in a loss of functionality. If you uninstall the Garmin Connect app while being on an unsupported OS version you may not be able to locate and install it again from your app store.
- iOS 14 or higher
- Compatible with iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch
- 7.0 Android Operating System or higher
- Compatible with phones and tablets
- Device must natively support Google Play Store
NOTE: Phones that feature Android (Go edition) will list the Garmin Connect app as incompatible in the Play Store due to limitations making it incompatible.
The following phone models did not pass internal tests with some of our devices. The phone and device may work together, but may require continued Garmin Connect App Bluetooth Troubleshooting.
- Huawei phones
- For further information on Huawei phones see: Huawei Smartphone Bluetooth Troubleshooting With a Garmin Fitness Device.
- Lenovo Vibe X S960.
- Meizu MX4.
- Samsung J3 Model J320FN.