Pest control is one of the critical issues in agriculture. Without the right technology, like agricultural drones, pests can translate into millionaire losses for the industry, and consumers perceive a decrease in quality standards.
FAO estimates that up to 40 percent of global crop production is lost annually to pests. Plant diseases cost the global economy over $220 billion yearly, and invasive insects cost at least $70 billion.
Additionally, the Scientific Review on the Impact of Climate Change on Plant Pests has found that climate change strengthens pests, making them more resilient.
Modern problems require modern solutions. Let us show you how drones will improve your crops yield quantity and quality.
1) Drones for crop protection
If you’re a farmer, your crops are your livelihood. Therefore, you want the best tech for agriculture to keep tabs on your plants and ensure they are safe from parasites, pathogens, or anything else that might stop them from growing to their full potential.
Drones are the answer to comfortably assess the health of acres of crops from the ground. They can provide farmers with valuable information about their fields, such as how many plants are growing and whether there are any signs of disease or damage to the plants themselves.
Drones, like DJI’s AGRAS T40, will easily detect insect infestations, fungal infections, plant diseases, and nutrient deficiencies—all of which can affect yield quality or quantity and therefore impact your bottom line.
2) Agricultural drones for crop scouting
Crop scouting is the inspection of crops to determine their health and productivity. This process is an essential part of the overall management of crops because it allows farmers to choose when it’s time to harvest or apply fertilizer,
pesticides, or other treatments.
Crop scouts can use drones for this purpose because they allow them to cover more ground faster than traditional methods. Moreover, drones are much less costly and require less training than human-crewed aircraft or helicopters.
The DJI Agras T40 is the world’s most advanced agriculture drone. It supports multiple missions, from surveying and mapping to spraying and spreading.
3) Agricultural drones for precision agriculture
Drones for precision agriculture help manage and monitor a crop’s progress. Drones can do things from spray pesticides or fertilize crops to monitor acres and track crop growth in real-time.
Precision agriculture is the use of technology to improve the management of crops. This can include maximizing crop yield, reducing waste, and ensuring that each plant stays in proper condition.
The AGRAS T40 is the next-gen of precision agriculture.
DJI’s AGRAS T40 has unique features to automate tasks such as spraying pesticides or fertilizers. The coverage will keep your crop safe with its multi-rotor and four propellers on an X-shaped frame. Additionally, you can fly it manually or program it to follow a preset route using GPS waypoints.
Monitor crops and track their progress from anywhere. AGRAS T40 has a built-in camera that captures images, which you can use later to analyze plant health and productivity.
How Agras T40 Is Changing The Agriculture Industry
With a breadth of features and technologies, the Agras T40 gives you all the tools you need to achieve ultimate precision in your agricultural operations.
- Change the way you work in agriculture with the Agras T40 from DJI. Its revolutionary Coaxial Twin Rotor design can carry a spray load of 40 kg and a spread load of 50 kg. Now you can cover more ground faster than ever before.
- The Dual Atomized Spraying System helps get your products to their targets in an exact manner while still allowing for precision steering and maneuverability.
- With built-in Binocular Vision and Active Phased Array Radar (APSAR), you’ll never have to worry about flying into troublesome weather conditions or learning how to use expensive sensors again.
- You’ll never have to worry about having it crack after one bad landing—its sturdy carbon fiber frame has a water-resistant coating.
- The camera on this drone is also great for agriculture work since it offers 4K resolution at 30 fps with an 85° field of view (FOV). This feature lets you cover every inch of land in vivid detail with its high-resolution camera lens.
Find Exclusive Deals On Drones!
Find exclusive sales on the best drones on our website. Get free USA & Canada shipping with a purchase worth $149 or more!
If you have any questions about these devices, don’t hesitate to contact us!
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Detectorpowerus
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/detectorpowerusa/
- Website: https://detectorpower.com
Or chat with us and receive 24/7 assistance: https://bit.ly/ChatDetectorPower.
We are waiting to answer any of your questions via WhatsApp (+1-786-909-3320)!