Treasure hunting has never been easier, more effective, and funnier. Nokta Makro’s series offer quality-enhancing advantages that make them the best ground and underwater metal detectors for bost experts and novice detectorists.
Upgrade your treasure hunting and increase your chances of finding lost treasures that are still up for grabs all over the U.S: the $34 million Texas prize, Ted Binion Nevada’s stash, the Old Ozark Treasure cave, and many more!
A hobby that can make you rich
Metal detection and treasure hunting are two examples of hobbies that can add a few zeros to your bank account overnight:
- According to The Guardian in 2011, 970 treasures were reported by hunters – compared to the 860 in 2010. 92.7% of them were discovered using a metal detector, compared to 3.4% from archeological explorations.
- An estimated $340 million worth of buried treasure is rumored to be strewn throughout Texas. Texas is thought to have roughly 229 treasure sites — more than any other state in the U.S.
- Ted Binion, a Wealthy casino investor, left a silverware collection that is worth millions of dollars. It is rumored to be buried somewhere on the property of his Pahrump, Nevada ranch.
- The Old Spanish Treasure Cave in northwest Arkansas is one of the biggest mysteries in the treasure hunting world. It is believed to hold hidden treasures buried by Spanish conquistadors fleeing from Native Americans over 350 years ago.
Nokta Makro Simplex is the brand’s new metal detector designed to work both on land and water due to its endurance and versatility.
Nokta Marko’s Simplex practicality comes from its design and components. Its features offer a life-changing treasure hunting experience:
- Simplex feels safe and maneuverable thanks to its shrinkable shaft, which can collapse as short as 25″. The practical design is useful for both underwater hunting, extreme land detecting, and travel.
- Molded rubber handgrip.
- Special anti-dust coat.
- Lightweight, with 3 lbs; practical for all kinds of environments.
- 2-hour rated runtime.
- 4 search modes (all metal – park – beach, and field).
- Single frequency (12KHz)
- 11″ circular Double-D coil,
- Comfortable armrest cup, lightweight (only 2.9 lbs.).
- The headphone battery is rated to last 14-20 hours.
- Excellent price-relationship
In addition, Simplex is a detector that can be updated via USB on your computer to get the most out of it.
It is a detector that offers the best price-quality relationship among the competitors.
The Legend series is Nokta Makro’s first simultaneous multi-frequency metal detector. This characteristic enhances the detention of underground treasures compared to single-frequency detectors.
Nokta Makro’s Legend is known for being one of the best multi-detectors on the market due to its versatility, practicality, and resistance:
- It includes Simultaneous Multi-Frequency (SMF), from 4 HZ to 40 HZ.2 Multi & 5 Single Frequencies.
- Removable and rechargeable battery.
- 4 Search Modes available (Park, Field, Beach & Goldfield) makes it adaptable to all types of targets and ground conditions. It is submersible up to 3 meters deep and its vibration mode will alert you about any underwater relic.
- Plus, Nokta Legend only weighs 3lbs, and shrinks to 25″.
- Includes low-latency Bluetooth headphones and a clock.
- The detectors contain the innovative “Ferrocheck”. This upgrade enhances the normal target ID numbers to give more detailed data on targets on the ground.
- Backlight & LED Flashlight for nocturnal hunts.
The Nokta Legend is ideal for novice treasure hunters to start detecting gold, silver, and buried treasures. Its new spectrometer detects even the tiniest gold nuggets in highly mineralized fields, on land or water.
Its user-friendliness and ergonomic carbon-fiber structure provide a hassle-free detection experience suitable for both novice and experienced detectorists.
You can check it out and get yours here.
Whether you’re looking for a new hobby or a seasoned pro, you’re going to find the Nokta Makro Kruzer all-terrain metal detector that will find all kinds of treasure, deep coins, and relics with particular ease.
The Kruzer is capable of hitting deeper dry land targets than the Simplex too with similar coils.
- Fully submersible up to 5 meters (16.4 feet)
- Protected from total dust ingress.
- Advanced beach mode. The Kruzer outperforms most brands in the market metal detention on dry sand, wet sand, and underwater.
- Improves readings thanks to the breakthrough Extra Underground Depth (EUD) feature.
- 6 search modes.
- 2.4 GHz wireless headphones included
- Online firmware updates
- Lightweight (1.4 kg / 3.0 lbs)
- Easy to charge using a special charger or an external USB battery.
- Up to 19 hours of hunting.
Find the best deals
Nokta-Makro is leading the new era of metal and gold detection. Find exclusive deals on Nokta Makro’s metal detectors here!
Exclusive sales on Minelab, Garrett, Ger Detect, Ajax Detection, MWF, Mega Detection, Britbe, Nokta, XP, and more!
Get free USA & Canada shipping with a purchase worth $149 or more!