Minelab remains the default choice of professional detectorists because of its all-terrain multi-purpose qualities and unique quality-price ratio.
You can’t go wrong with the Minelab Equinox series if you want a proven machine. Here is a breakdown of what the Equinox 600 and Equinox 700 models offer:
Minelab Equinox 600
If you’re looking for a new metal detector, but want to save money on your first purchase, then the Minelab Equinox 600 is what you should get.
According to Minelab, “the EQUINOX 600 can generally be considered an EQUINOX 800 with a simplified feature set”.
- The Minelab Equinox 600 uses advanced Pulse Induction technology with superior depth and ground coverage to find more coins and relics than other detectors.
- 6-inch coil. It can detect objects up to 10 inches deep (depending on soil conditions), making it ideal for hunting coins and jewelry on land or at the beach.
- Multi IQ is another feature that distinguishes this model from others: it operates simultaneously on multiple frequencies. It includes four single frequencies and a multifrequency mode (5 kHz, 10 kHz, 15 kHz, 20 kHz, and 40 kHz). The Equinox 800 and 600 function identically when running the Multi IQ mode. The only difference is the 800 can employ the 20 kHz and 40 kHz frequencies singly.
Other specs include:
- Waterproof, submersible up to 10 ft.
- Highly customizable and multifrequency. Noise Cancel included, and both manual and auto ground balancing.
- Upgradeable software through a USB drive.
- Park, beach, and field search modes. It also has six custom search profiles, with 2 per detect mode.
- The Minelab Equinox 600 is one of the easiest-to-use detectors available today! Easy to operate thanks to the Auto Tracking feature, which automatically adjusts disc sensitivity as needed. Moreover, its preset modes also help entry-level detectorists.
Minelab Equinox 700
The Minelab Equinox 700 has a new lighter and more sensitive screen than previous models, a new display with better resolution and brightness, and a new control box that’s more ergonomic.
It also comes standard with waterproofing, perfect for exploring fresh and saltwater environments.
The Equinox 700 is an excellent detector for the hobbyist or weekend treasure hunter. Its compact size makes it easy to carry around and use in tight spaces, but its high sensitivity allows you to get more out of each hunt.
The Equinox 700 comes with the standard 9-inch concentric coil and a 5-inch DD coil. The 5-inch coil is ideal for hunting in tight spaces or around other metals such as pipes or fences. It also has a built-in handle to attach to your belt while hunting.
Some of the specs include:
- 3 x Search Modes. Park, Field, Beach.
- Coil. EQX11 11″ Double-D coil with skid plate.
- 6 x Custom Search Profiles.
- Operating Frequencies. Multi, 4, 5, 10, 15 kHz.
- Auto Noise Cancel. 19 Channels.
- Ground Balance. Auto, Manual, Tracking.
- Length. Collapsed: 61 cm (24 in) – Extended: 144 cm (56.7 in).
- Weight. 1.27 kg (2.8 lbs).
- Display. Monochrome LCD.
- Waterproof. 5m (16 ft) IP68.
Find Exclusive Deals!
Find exclusive sales on Minelab and get free USA & Canada shipping with a purchase worth $149 or more!
If you have any questions about these devices, don’t hesitate to contact us!
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Detectorpowerus
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/detectorpowerusa/
- Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/@detectorpower9976
- Website: https://detectorpower.com
Or chat with us and receive 24/7 assistance: https://bit.ly/ChatDetectorPower.