This device is backorder, shipping estimated time 3 weeks
BLU3 Nemo Dive System Pro – Ocean Friendly – 2 Batteries
Nemo is a compact dive system that supports 1 diver to 10 feet with 2 Batteries pack. Air is drawn from the surface above the water and pumped through the air hose to deliver clean breathing air to a diver up to 10 feet deep.
We Ship BLU3 Nemo Systems Worldwide, Get yours NOW!
Nemo’s custom-designed compressor is fully sealed and built to interact with saltwater. Patent pending Smart Reg™ technology enables Nemo to be the world’s smallest dive system and weigh in at only about 10 pounds.
Patent Pending Smart Reg™
Learn about diving techniques before Nemo Diving by taking the Nemo Online Dive Training Course, available for free to anyone at any time. This course was specifically designed for Nemo Diving with the help of experts in the field of diving. It is required that all users complete the course with a passing score prior to Nemo Diving.
Always check the dive flag regulations for where you’ll be Nemo Diving and make sure to install the proper flag style so that boating traffic will steer clear while you are underwater. If you travel, you may find it useful to have one of each – choose “Both Dive Flags” from the drop down menu above!
The flotation tube easily inflates and deflates so that it packs away nice and small. Inflates by oral inflation. To attach the flotation tube, simply slide it onto Nemo from the top and clip the corresponding buckles together.
- Swim 200 yards without stopping, without a time limit.
- Tread water for 10 minutes continuously.
- Users must be 8 years of age or older to Nemo dive, but are restricted to diving in a swimming pool only, in water shallow enough so that they can stand with their head above the surface of the water.
- Users must be 10 years of age or older to dive outside of the pool.
- Users under the age of 18 must have parental or guardian supervision at all times.
Import Duties, Taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer responsibility.
Please check with your country’s custom office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to buying.