GARRETT ATX Extreme PI Metal Detector
With open search coil 10×12″ DD
This amazing ATX detector is the best example of what a multi-frequency pulse induction detector should be. Certified for all terrains (AT), deserts, mountains, in all conditions (X) Xtreme, such as saltwater beaches (impervious to 10 feet – 3 meters) and any highly mineralized terrain. Excellent features include: Advanced Pulse Induction, considered the optimal technology for deep signal penetration; a robust and strong design; and a new double D coil design for Xtreme and uniform sensitivity to the gold of all sizes. Ideal for hunting on land, prospecting for gold and hunting relics in highly mineralized soils. Perfect for hunting coins and jewelry on land, beach and shallow water – get the Xtreme performance without the Xtreme prices!
- Warranty: Protected by a 2-year warranty.
- Total weight: Weighs 6.9 lbs. (3.1 kgs).
- Waterproof: Submersible to 10 feet of water (3 meters).
- Audio: Output audio from an external waterproof speaker.
- Frequency: Emits a maximum frequency of 730 pulses per second.
- Frequency Scan: Minimizes RFI interference automatically through a Ground Track frequency scan with 4 configurations: Offers Ground Track with 4 configurations that can be quickly changed Advanced ground balance: no manual ground balance change required; Range from ferrous to salty.
Accessories included from the factory:
- Search coil 10×12″ DD.
- Battery charger.
- AA Batteries (Rechargeable Batteries).
- Multi-purpose travel and storage case with ATX Custom Detector Sling logo by Garrett Metal Detectors Adjustable earphones with padded ear pads.
NOTE: Garrett metal detectors are available for sale ONLY to US addresses.
** Detector Power is not responsible and does not accept returns for the incorrect handling of the equipment sold and can not guarantee the customer the discovery of valuable treasures or metals if in the place of search there is really nothing. Detector Power guarantees that the devices detect efficiently as they are constantly evaluated by detectorists and manufacturers to provide the best results. We suggest our clients before making any purchase that analyzes the equipment well since they are high-end and very modern equipment that can not be returned.