OKM Evolution NTX 3D Scanner Metal Detector + Windows Tablet PC and Visualizer 3D Software
Stop searching with regular metal detectors – Start searching with OKM Evolution NTX 3D
The Evolution NTX 3D OKM metal detector and earth scanner can be used by treasure hunters, gold diggers and archaeologists looking for buried objects, hidden artifacts or other lost and found objects, such as:
- Lost and found valuables (rings, coins, jewelry, wedding rings).
- Treasures and artifacts buried.
- Antique boxes, chests, chambers, and sepulchers.
Unlike other metal detectors, the OKM Evolution NTX can process 3D graphic images of underground treasures and detected anomalies. Therefore, you can determine the size and depth of potential finds before you dig. The capacity of deep penetration is 10-12 meters.
Based on our experiences and the suggestions of many users of OKM, this new model has been improved and optimized in several aspects:
- New, long-lasting, rechargeable batteries.
- Color touch screen with higher resolution.
- Bluetooth headset integration.
- More compact and robust design.
- Improved sensor and coil technology.
In addition to these enhancements, the OKM Evolution NTX includes the following known features of the previous Evolution model:
- Telescopic probe with search coil.
- LED light to search in dark environments.
- Full-color display with touch screen.
- Live sound mode with VLF metal detector.
- 3D scanning mode with GST / EMSR scanner.
- Multilingual user interface.
- Graphical scan analysis with Visualizer 3D software.
- Due to these features and improvements, the OKM Evolution NTX metal detector is a very useful tool for all treasure hunters, archaeologists, gold prospectors, and historians.
Ground scanning and metal detection with OKM Evolution NTX
The OKM Evolution NTX 3D ground scanner supports two modes of operation to investigate underground soils for hidden objects and structures. The length of the detector can be individually adjusted according to the height of your own body. This way you can make this metal detector his metal detector.
This mode of operation activates the VLF metal detector to find shallow metal objects such as coins, rings, and other jewelry. Along with an acoustic output, you can also see a simple graphical indication of the signals.
The Tablet PC is equipped with a Windows operating system as well as OKM’s application software.
The most important features of the Windows Tablet PC are:
- Windows operating system.
- Multi-touch screen (1920 x 1200 pixels).
- Long lasting battery of about 8 hours.
- Weight of approx. 700 grams.
- Pre-configured with Visualizer 3D software.
All compatible metal detectors by OKM are transferring measured scan data to the Windows Tablet PC without any data loss. After that, the software Visualizer 3D displays a colored 3D representation of your underground objects like gold or silver treasures as well as artifacts, underground cavities, caves, tunnels or treasure chests. Using the 3D software you will find the estimated positions, depths and dimensions of your hidden treasures.
Functions of Visualizer 3D
Visualizer 3D is equipped with several functions no professional treasure hunter should miss. Besides the visualization of detected treasure finds in 3D graphics and the measurement of depth, position and size Visualizer 3D includes the following features:
- Representation as 2D and 3D graphic.
- Depth measurement.
- Determination of objects position.
- Manual correction of error signals.
- Printout, Image export for subsequent processing.
- Variable wireframe representation.
- Automatic measurement completion in case of missing signals.
- Automatic correction of error signals.
- Features to improve the graphics (e.g. interpolation, color filters).
- Free scalable and movable graphics as well as rotatable ground scans by 360°.
OKM Evolution NTX 3D Scanner Metal Detector Operation Video
Import Duties, Taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer responsability.
Please check with your country’s custom office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to buying.
** Detector Power is not responsible and does not accept returns for the incorrect handling of the equipment sold and can not guarantee the customer the discovery of valuable treasures or metals if in the place of search there is really nothing. Detector Power guarantees that the devices detect efficiently as they are constantly evaluated by detectorists and manufacturers to provide the best results. We suggest our clients before making any purchase that analyzes the equipment well since they are high-end and very modern equipment that can not be returned.