Explore Deep-Sea Heritage with OTS
What if we told you that most of the rocks you've seen underwater in your life could have been precious objects?
Underwater archaeological exploration is a life-changing experience. The findings can change your life, enrich a nation's cultural heritage, or even contribute to environmental preservation.
However, you need the best equipment to enhance the safeness and fun of your underwater expeditions.
There is plenty to search for in the ocean. If you are an archaeologist or a hobbyist metal detectorist.
One of the most infamous shipwrecks in history was the Titanic. And the list has been growing since 1912:
- If you are living or just passing by Florida, Cape Canaveral is one of the hotspots for archaeological research and trying your OTS scuba diving equipment! This area contains one of the world's highest concentrations of colonial shipwrecks, and a big part has never been found. In the '60s, Spanish silver treasure coins from the 1715 Spanish Treasure Fleet were discovered in Ft. Pierce. Moreover, Señora de Atocha was declared by the Guinness World Record as the most valuable shipwreck in the world in 2014.
- Shipwrecks are a worldwide issue. In China, underwater excavations unearthed Chinese ceramics such as Longquan green-ware dishes and porcelain bowls.
- In 2015, Colombia's ex-President, Juan Manual Santos, announced the discovery of the San Jose bounty from the eighteenth century, which constitutes one of the greatest findings and identification of underwater heritage in the history of humanity, as reported by Forbes.
Not everything that shines is golden
Scuba divers, metal detectorists, environmentalists, and scientists have joined forces to search for another material in the oceans: garbage. Underwater exploration can be a fun, environmentally-friendly activity for you this summer.
According to NatGeo, 5.25 trillion pieces of plastic debris contaminate the ocean.
Support endangered species and rare deep-water corals by diving and picking up metal wreckage in marine protected areas (MPAs).
Gear up for underwater adventures
Improvements in radar, sonar, scuba diving, detection equipment, computers, and GPS have transformed underwater metal detection. Underwater metal detectors can provide you with fun while scuba diving.
OTS offers a complete line of recreationally designed Wireless Communications gadgets, Full Face Masks, and full gear kits for recreational diving. The brand provides the highest quality underwater adaptors, accessories, batteries, charges, diver recall systems, facemasks, microphones, and all types of scuba diving spare parts to enhance underwater communication and exploration at the fairest price in the market.
With OTS, you can explore more comfortably and safely. Become an expert in underwater treasure hunting; distinguish between a priceless hoard of gold coins and shells!
Tailor your own kit according to your needs! OTS' Sport Builder allows the design of unique diving systems (or part of a complete system) to receive a quote or purchase.
Find the best deals
Find exclusive sales on OTS scuba diving equipment here!
If you have any questions about these devices, don't hesitate to contact us!
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Detectorpowerus
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/detectorpowerusa/
- Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/@detectorpower9976
- Website: https://detectorpower.com
- WhatsApp: +1786-909-3320
Or chat with us and receive 24/7 assistance: https://bit.ly/ChatDetectorPower.