Exploring the World beneath our Feet with BR 950
Water is the source of life. However, we live in an era where we are witnessing how vital resources are shrinking dramatically.
Finding fresh water is an everyday struggle for millions of citizens. We have the moral duty to engage in initiatives to minimize overexploitation and pollution of superficial and underground water.
BR 950 is a perfect tool for starting your adventure to preserve our environment. However, its features allow much more than that.
A multi-purpose tool
Most people use groundwater detectors to locate underground water. Consider that 97 percent of the world's freshwater resources lie beneath the ground. But groundwater detectors are also used to find lakes and ponds or rivers.
Groundwater detectors are used in the construction industry and mining industry. They can be employed to locate underground sources of water that may be useful for agriculture purposes, such as irrigation or draining swamps.
These kind of detectors are a cross-industry staple. They're used by miners, farmers, and search-and-rescue teams. A groundwater detector is a device that any miner, farmer, scientist, master builder, and/or engineer should have.
The most common type of groundwater detector identifies the presence of water by measuring the electrical conductivity of the soil. Electrical conductivity is related to how much-dissolved material is present in the soil, and this can be used as an indicator of where groundwater may be present.
BR Systems have taken groundwater detection to a whole another level. The BR 950 is a professional device designed to detect underground water veins. It finds the accurate position of this water vein with the depth and height of the water so you can start your drilling in the right place.
- It has an integrated GPS device that allows you to record longitude and latitude. When you finish your adventure, simply go back to the GPS map on your phone or computer and track where all of your water veins are located.
- The BR-950 features embedded Wi-Fi, allowing you to share data from the field with other devices wirelessly.
- The BR 950 is made of high-quality materials, which makes it waterproof and durable. The device can withstand shocks and vibrations. It's lightweight, easy to carry around, and easy to use because of its user-friendly interface.
- You can send information from your underground water detector to other devices and people.
- B.U.M . automatic detection Technology.
- G.L.Y . Laser Guidance Technology.
- The BR 950 PRO features a waterproof design that allows the detector to be used in any weather conditions without damaging the device itself or causing false readings due to moisture.
The BR 950 Professional is designed for professionals in the water quality or well drilling industry who require a rugged and reliable detector that can be used in a wide variety of conditions. The unit features five preprogrammed modes for water detection ranging from shallow to deep wells, including vertical pipes and horizontal pipes.
Starting at $2,750.00. Get yours now!
Find the best deals
Find exclusive sales on BR Systems, Minelab, Garrett, Ger Detect, Ajax Detection, MWF, Mega Detection, Britbe, Nokta, XP, and more!
Get free USA & Canada shipping with a purchase worth $149 or more!
Connect with us:
Chat with us and receive 24/7 assistance: https://bit.ly/ChatDetectorPower