The Explorer diving system provides double the volume of air than any of our other recreational systems.The Explorer was created with families in mind. You can outfit a group of 4 divers for a fraction of the cost of 4 sets of traditional scuba while taking up minimal space in your garage or on your boat.
The Explorer Diving System is compact and portable. Make weekend dive trips far easier than you ever imagined when you dive with your Explorer Diving system.
Friends and family who may have never considered diving with scuba will love the ease and freedom of diving with a Tankless Brownie’s Explorer diving system.
|Dimensions||24 × 19 × 20 in|
|Package Options|| |
Explorer Standard, Explorer CSR, Explorer PRO, CSR PRO
*With the purchase of an Add-A-Diver kit
Both Explorer packages include:
- 1 40ft common down line with QRS fittings
- 3 20ft individual diver hoses with QRS fittings
- 3 Brownie’s™ hookah regulators
- 3 Brownie’s™ patented Drop Weight Cummerbelts™
- 1 Intake staff w/dry top
- 1 Dive flag
- 1 Float tube
- 2 QRS Y-Dividers
- 1 Deluxe mesh duffel gear bag
- 1 Owner’s Manual
The Explorer Standard package includes the ever reliable Honda 5.5.
The Explorer CSR package has the identical performance of the Explorer “Standard” with the exception of the engine change. This Explorer CSR system comes equipped with a high performance Carroll Stream 5.5 hp Rhino engine (aka Honda Clone)
CSR Engine features:
- Heavy duty roller bearing crankshaft
- Cast iron sleeve
- Heavy duty matte paint built to withstand the elements
- Durable for commercial use
- Compatible with all Honda 5.5 engine parts.
Explorer “PRO” packages:
- Substitutes the 40 ft common downline with a 60 ft common downline
The Explorer PRO packages also includes:
- (3) Wrist mount diving computers
- (3) Spare Air add on packages